Shift & Roll Shift & Roll

I really loved the concept on how 3 different balls, must be used at different times to solve a puzzling platformer. I believe that with some better graphics and soundtrack, this game would get 5 stars from me. :)

jrs1968 responds:

Thank you for your suggestions and thanks for playing :)

Running Sushi Running Sushi

I really love the concept and game design. Along with the music of the game. The messages have a comical intent, which I love. Run Sushi Run!

gabrieldovalle responds:

Thanks for the review, we gonna try to keep the sushi running more and more!

Paint me: Ship Paint me: Ship

Not bad. :D
Could do with some sounds, maybe a option to clear the page and go to other pages with different types of boat drawings.

I really find it relaxing as it just fills in one whole part. Possibly there could be an option to change the mouse cursor? Sometimes the paint brush confuses me when I put the paint on, then it covers a different portion.

Overall, a relaxing, funny tool that reminds me of the days when I was in Preschool.
-Jnada1

Santa BOMB Santa BOMB

It's okay,

But there could be a whole idea behind this, the challenge or objective could be to blow up santa in each level. This could have a plot that would make a good puzzle and/or platformer. Still entertaining overall. :D

Example for a level like that:
You have to open doors and walk around to finally open the door to santa's lair, to finally click him to proceed to the next level. Each level getting harder to complete.

Just an idea if you had the time. :D

Merry Christmas!
-Jnada1.

Windows Doors Windows Doors

This game is amazing to play with. Oh and your Pandorabot has been taken down. Please fix that when you can.

Spooky Tunnel Ride Spooky Tunnel Ride

Nice. I got on the leaderboard! :D For now.... Could use with some difficulty settings.

Gangnam Style Soundboard Gangnam Style Soundboard

Good! I wonder when adobe will fix those split second lags. I hate those. It ruined one of my projects. :(
Epic sound quality.

That Girl With a Gun That Girl With a Gun

I just love the pixel graphics. It makes the game more comical. I hope to see much more work from you. :D

Learning Japanese - 1 Learning Japanese - 1

This is quite handy! I love the smooth design and feel of it. I hope to see the next one! :3

Letter weather Letter weather

It's addictive. Only a little bit :3. You may want to add some music to keep the player interested and involved. Consider some special letters or symbols to keep the game fun. Otherwise it is just full on keyboard education. :D