Blown Minded Blown Minded

An easy 5 stars. Amazing work.

Crawling In my Po Pi Po Crawling In my Po Pi Po

Ha! I really enjoyed this, not for the animation, but for the fact of the randomness filled in the cranium of this animation. As the people say online these days... This made my day. ;)

Knuckle Blaster Stun Gun Knuckle Blaster Stun Gun

Well done. Pretty good for a laugh. Nice voice acting. And nice animation.

Alone in the Snow Alone in the Snow

Well done! The story line is amazing, yet no one speaks in it. This story doesn't need words, it's amazing. Great job. I hope to see more work from you. :D

Vyronix responds:

Thanks I appreciate it.

A Hellbenders Christmas A Hellbenders Christmas

Hellbenders is always fun to watch, makes me laugh and just amazes me with the quality of the animation. :D

Game Mix: FF and Pokemon Game Mix: FF and Pokemon

This is entertaining.

Animation is smoothly drawn, the story (yet short) is very funny and the Pokemon trainer is raises the comedic value even more due to having a 'posh' accent. I enjoyed this and will check your other work.

Skittles Touch Skittles Touch

This is very funny. The animation is very smooth! Entertaining to watch and is very well made for a 30 second short. I hope to see further submissions from you.

-jnada1

Wolfy Shorts Wolfy Shorts

Quite entertaining! Such smooth animation. Would have been great for madness day. :D

I really don't think there is anything to improve on, although you can always add effects beyond preportion. If you were to do that, you may get more fans or views with a simple slow motion and blur effect. Even consider some 'matrix' style movements.

-Jnada1

wolf593 responds:

I'll take it in count in the remaking of an old movie of mine ;) it's named madness crate

Short Simple Stick Fight Short Simple Stick Fight

Wow! Nice animation skills in pivot!
Can you possibly add a preloader if you have flash? And if you have flash, try to make one on there.

SAVED BY THE TEXT INTRO SAVED BY THE TEXT INTRO

This just makes me laugh. :D Just wondering, do you own a drawing tablet? Because animation is apparantly way better with one. I want to get one so bad. $100 Still. :P Still I love this! Funny.

3rabbitsproductions responds:

Glad you liked the intro so much. I do not own a tablet, but I would like one. It's a money thing like everything else... Thank you so much for watching! I'm working on episode 5 now...HOW I MET YOUR MOM, which get's more into the relationship between Professor Bale and Jordan Leavittson (Unkillable). We also see the beginnings of Dumbledouche's ARMY. Hopefully next year I'll be able to afford a tablet because I want this show to be the absolute best it can be. Thank you as always for your comments.